Dr. Amir Ezzat, DDS,MSc is graduated from Misr International university 2011. He is one of owner and manager of Dental Care center (DCC) (3 private dental centers) in Cairo specialized in laser treatments, implants and Prosthetics . Dr. Amir got his MSc degree in Dental Lasers from Aachen University in 2016. He is laser clinical instructor in Misr international university in collaboration with AALZ. Dr. Amir got his Clinical Master in Implantology in 2015. Dr. Amir published many researches in LIDS, LIMS,…. and his main area of work and research is related to implants and Veneer debonding.
Ana Cecília Aranha
Ana Cecília Aranha is a dental professional with academic and clinical experience. She earned her degree in Dentistry from the State University of Campinas and completed her Master’s in Restorative Dentistry at the same institution. Continuing her academic journey, Ana pursued a Doctorate in Restorative Dentistry at the University of São Paulo’s School of Dentistry, returning to her hometown of São Paulo in 2003.During her doctoral studies, Ana had the opportunity to undertake scientific internships, including one at the University of Aachen in Germany under the guidance of Professor Norbert Gutknecht. Alongside her formal postgraduate education, she is also a certified Restorative Dentistry Specialist by CRO/SP.
For nearly two decades, from 2006 to 2023, Ana served as an associate professor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at the University of São Paulo’s School of Dentistry where she taught both undergraduate and postgraduate courses while also co-heading the Special Laser Laboratory in Dentistry (LELO). Currently, Ana is a partner at São Paulo Dental Studio, a cutting-edge dental practice and training center. In just three years, the studio has trained over 5,000 dentists, establishing itself as a beacon of excellence in dental education In Brazil.
Ana Cecília is also renowned for her contributions to dental research, with over 120 articles published in national and international scientific journals, along with two books and fifteen book chapters. She has received 18 awards and honorable mentions for her outstanding contributions to the field. Her research focuses on laser applications in dentistry, non-carious lesions, dentin hypersensitivity management, desensitizing agents, and dentifrices, all aimed at addressing clinical questions and directly benefiting dental practitioners.
Driven by a passion for improving patient care, Ana’s clinical practice emphasizes a humanized approach rooted in scientific evidence. She leads the GPEC.HD (Research, Teaching, and Clinical Group in Dentin Hypersensitivity), supervising over 10 students ranging from undergraduate to postdoctoral levels. In 201, Ana published two books through Santos Publications: the clinical guide “Lasers in Daily Clinical Practice” and the “Clinical Guide to Dentifrices,” authored with her GPEC.HD group, focusing on personalized dental cream prescriptions.
Currently, Professor Ana Cecília’s mission is to promote evidence-based laser use across Brazil and beyond, empowering all dental professionals to leverage this technology for the betterment of their patients’ oral health and well-being.
Anaeliza Figueiredo is a Brazilian dentist, graduated from Santa Cecília University, with a Doctorate and Master’s degree in Laser Dentistry from the University of São Paulo, and certified in Laser Dentistry by the same university.
In addition to pursuing her academic career, where she currently teaches restorative dentistry at Facens University, Anaeliza has also been working in the clinical field with lasers since 2016. Furthermore, she was part of the team of a dental startup in the educational sector of Laser Dentistry, where she integrated the scientific area.
Early in her career, she realized that lasers represented a significant technological advancement for dentistry, prompting her to enhance her understanding of the benefits of integrating this technology into clinical practice. As a result, she has numerous articles and book chapters published in the field of Laser Dentistry.
Currently, Dr. Anaeliza’s mission is to promote evidence-based laser use among dentists, empowering them to integrate this technology into clinical practice to enhance patient comfort and well-being.
Dr. Usumez is a 1996 graduate of Hacettepe University Faculty of Dentistry. In 1997 she started her PhD education in Department of Prosthodontics in Selcuk University Faculty of Dentistry. In 2001, she completed her PhD thesis named “Evaluation of bonding Porcelain Laminate Veneers to acid etched or Er:Cr:YSGG laser etched teeth surfaces”. She was appointed as “Assistant Professor” in 2003, as “Associate Professor” in 2005 and as “Professor” in 2010. She was awarded as the “Young Scientist of 2008” by The Turkish Dental Association. She completed Master of Science in “Lasers in Dentistry” in RWTH Aachen University in 2012.
In 2021, she is appointed as Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Lasers in Dental Science. She is one of the founders of Istanbul Dental Academy and she is an expert about Porcelain Laminate Veneers and esthetic smile design. She has printed over 100 scientific articles in journals, oral and poster presentations awards and travel stipends from international congresses. She is married and has 2 children.
Graduated from Dental Faculty at “Iuliu Hatieganu” University in Cluj Napoca in 1998, Dr Ciurescu is Oral Surgeon with a degree in Periodontology and a degree in Implantology.
She is in the field of Laser Dentistry since 2013, graduated Master in Science RWTH, Aachen University in 2017, PhDc in laser dentistry in Transilvania University in Brasov.
She is currently activating in Advisory Board Member in Lasers In Dental Science Journal, ISLD Ambassador for Romania ( International Society for Lasers in Dentistry), Lecturer in AALZ Academic group ( Academy for Clinical Research in Laser Dentistry) and Lecturer in Master in Science in Lasers in Dentistry Program, University Sigmund Freud, Vienna.
She in practicing Oral Surgery, Implantology and Periodontology and is also Managing Partner in Dentestet Brasov, member of Medlife Healthcare Group, Romania.
Dr. Dimitris Strakas (DDS, MSc, PhD) was born in 1975 in Volos Greece, where he has a private laser dental clinic since 2003.
He completed his studies in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2002, and his Master of Science in Lasers in Dentistry, in RWTH Aachen University in 2006.
Since 2007 he is an adjunct faculty member and lecturer of the Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) at RWTH Aachen University and from 2009 the Scientific Director of AALZ Greece. This is the Greek branch of Aachen Dental Laser Center, providing Certified Education to dentists, with Seminars, Workshops, Mastership Courses and MSc studies in the fields of Laser Dentistry and Laser Safety.
In 2013 founded the Laser Clinic Department at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, which he is still in charge of.
In 2017 he received his PhD in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Operative Dentistry.
Since 2017 he is a University Scholar at the Department of Operative Dentistry, in School of Dentistry, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Since 2019 he is a Visiting Professor at MIU University Cairo.
Since 2021 he is the Scientific Director of Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ).
He is the Secretary General of the International Society for Laser Dentistry (ISLD), Vice - President of the Hellenic Academy for Laser Dentistry (HALD), Member of the Deutschen Gesellschaft für Laserzahnheilkunde e.V. (DGL), Past Chairman of the World Federation of Laser Dentistry – European Division (WFLD-ED) and Past - President of the Greek Society for Laser Dentistry (GSLD).
He has many publications and articles on laser dentistry in Greek and international magazines. He has authored one book and translated in Greek three books for Laser Dentistry.
He is an Associate Editor for Lasers in Dental Science (LIDS), member of the Editorial Board of Laser Magazine (the International magazine of Laser Dentistry by Oemus Publications) and a reviewer for several peer-reviewed scientific Journals, including Lasers in Medical Science (LIMS), Photomedicine and Laser Surgery, International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry and others.
He has given a variety of lectures in Greek and International Congresses, meetings and workshops.
Education and professional career
- 2014 - 2017: 3-year postgraduate Master of Science Degree “Pediatric dentistry” (MSc), Philipps-University Marburg and Justus-Liebig-University (JLU) Giessen, Germany
- 2008: European Master’s Degree in Oral Laser Applications (EMDOLA), University of Liege, University of Nice and RWTH Aachen University
- 2006 - 2008: 2-year postgraduate Master of Science degree in „Lasers in Dentistry“ (MSc), RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- 2007 - present: Dental care of children with cerebral, pulmonal, cardiac diseases at the hospital Klinikum Dritter Orden, Munich, Germany
- 1998 & 2007: Postgraduate education, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- 2000 - 2002: Specialization in Pediatric Dentistry, certified by the German Association of Pediatric Dentistry (DGKiZ)
- 1998 - 2000: Specialization in Dental Hypnosis, certified by the German Society of Dental Hypnosis (DGZH)
- 1999: Doctorate degree, Ludwigs-Maximilians-University (LMU), Munich, Germany
- 1998 - present: Authorized dentist, dental surgery Dr. Schindler Dr. Mueller & Kollegen, Aichach, Germany
- 1998: Continuing education and advanced training in the private office for pediatric dentistry Dr. Cheryl Butz, Munich, Germany
- 1996 - 1998: Dentist-in-training in the general dental surgery Dr. K. Windhager, Neumarkt St. Veit, Germany
- 1990 - 1996: Dental education and graduation at Dental School (Staatsexamen), Ludwigs-Maximilians-University (LMU), Munich, Germany
Teaching activity and further professional activities
- 2023: Adjunct faculty member of SFU Sigmund Freud University, Vienna, Austria
- 2022: Head of the division Aichach - Friedberg of the Dental Association of the Swabian district (ZBV Schwaben)
- 2017 – present: Lecturing in the Master of Science postgraduate study at Philipps-University Marburg, Germany
- 2016 - present: Board member of the German Society of Laser Dentistry (DGL)
- 2011 - present: Lecturing in the Master of Science postgraduate study at RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- 2011 - present: Adjunct faculty member Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) at RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- 2007 - present: Lecturing nationally and internationally in laser-assisted dentistry and pediatric dentistry
- 2007 - present: Head of the interdisciplinary quality circle for pediatric dentistry at the hospital Klinikum Dritter Orden, Munich, Germany
- 2006 - present: Head of the division Aichach-Friedberg of the Bavarian Association of Dental Health (LAGZ)
- 2004 - 2006: Lecturing at the Swiss Dental Hygiene Academy (SDA), Munich, Germany
- 2005 - present: Delegated head of the division Aichach - Friedberg of the Dental Association of the Swabian district (ZBV Schwaben)
- 1998 - present: Teaching in oral health and nutrition at nurseries, primary and secondary schools for the Bavarian Association of Dental Health (LAGZ)
- German Scientific Dental Association (DGZMK)
- German Association of Dental Hypnosis (DGZH)
- Interdisciplinary research group of dental anesthesiology (IAZA)
- German Association for Pediatric Dentistry (DGKiZ)
- European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (EAPD)
- International Association of Pediatric Dentistry (IAPD)
- German Association of Laser Dentistry (DGL)
- International Society for Laser Dentistry (ISLD)
Georgi Tomov received his Master’s degree in Dental Medicine with Magna cum laude honors from the Medical University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria. He obtained PhD degree in 2009, following the successful defense of his doctoral thesis. Georgi Tomov holds two specialties: endodontics, which he earned in 2008, and periodontology, which he earned in 2019. Currently, he serves as a Professor on periodontology at the Faculty of Dental Medicine in Plovdiv where in 2020 he was appointed as the Chair of the Periodontology Department. Prof. Tomov is a founder and Director of the Laser Center in the Faculty of Dental Medicine since 2012.
Prof. Tomov’s scientific interests and clinical practice are both centered around periodontology and the use of lasers in dentistry. He has authored over 40 full-text publications in specialized dental journals, and has co-authored textbooks on laser dentistry for dental students. Prof. Tomov is also a member of the Executive Board of the International Society for Laser Dentistry (ISLD) and is an active lecturer on laser dentistry in Europe, Asia and America.
The UK Ambassador of the International Society of Laser Dentistry, Dr. Ilay Maden, with an M.Sc. Degree in Lasers in Dentistry (AALZ) and a PhD in Periodontology, co-founded ONCLINIC, located on London’s renowned Harley Street, shortly after he moved to the UK from Turkey. This pursuit and the pandemic led him to a self-development and entrepreneurship journey, resulting in his coaching certifications and MBA studies.
His expertise in laser dentistry, combined with his insights in business management, coaching methodologies, and ongoing MBA studies, fuels his passion for mentoring professionals in the laser dentistry sector. His objective is to guide these professionals towards achieving optimal performance and reaching their full potential in life and business.
A nationally recognized leader in innovations in health care, Jonathan “Jack” Lord, M.D, is actively engaged in driving change in healthcare through new technologies and therapies. Dr. Lord is a board-certified forensic pathologist and Fellow of the College of American Pathologists. He began his medical career in the U.S. Navy, serving for 11 years in a number of leadership roles in the Navy Medical Department. He later served as a senior executive in a variety of healthcare organizations – the Anne Arundel Medical Center, SunHealth and as the chief operating officer of the American Hospital Association. Lord was the former chief innovation officer and senior vice president of Humana - during his time at Humana, he created Humana’s Innovation Center, which combined research, technology and consumer experience to promote health and well-being. He also contributed to the field of predictive sciences by using advanced analytics to predict who will become ill in the future and how to prevent disease. Recently he served as the Chief Innovation Officer and Chief Operating Officer of the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami; he is a double alumnus of the University of Miami.
Dr. Lord also serves or has served as a member of a number of prestigious boards and organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee to the Director; the National Advisory Council for Healthcare Research and Quality, which advises the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services; and the editorial board for the International Journal of Healthcare Management. His previous academic appointments include Dartmouth Medical School, George Washington University and the Eastern Virginia School of Medicine.
Dr. Lord focuses on the commercialization of disruptive innovations that change people lives; including executive and governance roles at companies that have done that - Health Dialog, Humana, Therasense, Dexcom (DXCM), Stericycle, Mako Surgical, Velano Vascular, Digital Reasoning and Hubble Telemedical. Today he serves as a director and chairman of the board of Biolase (BIOL), and as a director for Par8o, and SmartSteward He also serves on advisory board roles for Blue Door Health and Avellino Labs. He has earned certificates in Governance and Audit from the Harvard Business School.
Joana Vasconcelos Cruz
- Dentist with exclusive practice in Integrative and Biological Dentistry since 2014, specializing in oral surgery and ceramic implantology, neural therapy, and ozone therapy.
- Ph.D. in Medical Sciences from the Abel Salazar Institute of Biomedical Sciences (ICBAS) in 2020.
- Integrated Master’s Degree in Dentistry from the Egas Moniz University Institute (IUEM) from 2004 to 2009.
- Professor of Dental Materials I and II in the Integrated Master’s Degree in Dentistry at the Egas Moniz University Institute (IUEM) since 2010.
- Member of the Egas Moniz Interdisciplinary Research Center (CiiEM) since 2018.
- Author of several scientific articles in indexed journals, posters, and oral presentations at congresses, and holder of patent No. 115064 for a new bisphenol A-free dental adhesive.
- Post-graduate degree in Ozone Therapy.
- Certification in the “SMART protocol” (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT).
Dr. Martins have over 25 years of expertise in teaching, researching and caring patients in Dentistry field. She embarked on her educational path by earning her undergraduate degree in Dentistry from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul and PhD from the University of São Paulo both in Brazil, followed by post-doctoral stint at the University of Michigan. Throughout her career, Dr. Martins has made significant contributions to the field as an Associate Editor of Oral Diseases, Brazilian Oral Research and per reviewing fo Several journal of laser field. Her leadership extends to the presidency of the Brazilian Society of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, as well as her role as the Sul region coordinator for Brazilian Association for Laser in Dentistry and Health (ABLOS). She has been published 300+ peer-reviewed papers (H-index of 44). Her dedication to education is exemplified by her mentorship of numerous PhD, Master’s, and undergraduate students, and her role as a Principal Investigator on multiple Funding Agency grants. Dr. Martins continues to shape the landscape of laser research, with her WHOC (Wound Healing and Oral Cancer Research group). She has been studying the mechanism of action involved in photobiomodulation and clinical effect of PBM in different lesions. Dr. Martins career underscores her profound impact on the field and her dedication to the advancement of laser field.
Degree in Dentistry, Instituto Superior de Ciências da Saúde (2001). Postgraduate in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry, Cooperativa de Ensino Superior Egas Moniz (2010). Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Qualified Teacher, Mindfulness-Based Professional Training Institute- California University of San Diego (2019). Founder of the Mindful Dentistry Training. Co-author of the study Wellness, Mindfulness and Oral Health: Benefits for Professionals and Patients (2021). Co-author of the article Mindfulness benefits for a healthy and sustainable aging (Pinheiro & Rodrigues, 2021).
Over the last years, Manuela Rodrigues took Mindfulness to the dental office: a reputable mindfulness program that is designed with dentistry in mind, and that better fits dentist’s needs. Her mission is to enable dentists to create mindful and compassionate work environments.
- Master Degree and Doctorate Degree in Dentistry (DDS, MSc, PhD) at Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Lisbon (FMDUL), Portugal.
- Professor on Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs in Dentistry at FMDUL.
- Researcher at Oral Biology and Biochemistry Research Group (GIBBO-UICOB/LibPhys).
- Clinical private practice in Prosthodontics and Oral Surgery.
- Board member of Portuguese Society of Prosthodontics and Dental Aesthetics (SPPED).
- Member of Scientific Council on Portuguese Association of Orofacial Harmonization and Therapy (APHOF).
- PhD Program on “Multi-material laser sintering for the production of Functional Graded Structures” project with several publications in cellular behavior and laser implant surface treatments.
- Postgraduate program on International Advanced Dentistry at Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- Post Graduation on Prosthetics and Implant Surgery at CEOdont, University of Gothenburg and Complutense University of Madrid cooperation.
- Postgraduate program in Implantology at Cooperativa de Ensino Superior Politécnico e Universitário (CESPU).
- Postgraduate course in Teaching Methodologies and Dental Medicine Improvement at FMDUL.
- Author and co-author of several research projects, communications, publications and articles in international journals indexed in the field of Dental Medicine. More than 10 awards and/or honours for research work and projects.
- Orcid: orcid.org/0000-0001-6798-0208
- CiênciaID: 911A-4A33-3F6D
- Doctorate (PhD) Lasers in Endodontics MDUP Universidade do Porto - Portugal
- Master of Science (MSc) Lasers in Dentistry RWTH Aachen University - Germany
- University Specialization in Oral Implantology - Universidade Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Doctor in Dental Sciences (DDS) - Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Laser Safety Officer (LSO) AALZ-Aachen University
- Member & Keynote Lecturer - International Society for Lasers Dentistry (ISLD)
- Vice-President - Portuguese Society for Medical Lasers (SPILM)
- Academic Co-Worker & International Lecturer AALZ Sigmund Freud Vienna University (Austria)
- Editorial Consultant/Reviewer Lasers in Dental Science Journal (ISSN 2367-2587)
- Exclusive Endodontic e Microsurgery Practice @ Praktijk voor Endodontologie Brabant - Netherlands
Dr. Miguel Stanley is the visionary founder and clinical director of the esteemed White Clinic in Lisbon, Portugal, an internationally acclaimed dental center revered for its excellence. At the helm, Dr. Stanley leads a highly qualified team, attracting patients from across the globe since 1999.
As the co-founder of the Slow Dentistry Global Network®, a nonprofit organization, Dr. Stanley champions the enhancement of patient experience and safety in dental care, with a global presence spanning over 60 countries. His commitment extends to serving as the Vice President of the Digital Dentistry Society, reflecting his dedication to advancing the field. Dr. Stanley, holding licenses in the UK and Dubai, has chosen Portugal as his practice base. Recognized for pioneering clinical implementation in cutting-edge technologies, he serves as a consultant and key opinion leader for industry-leading companies and dental societies.
An adjunct associate professor at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania (Upenn), Dr. Stanley’s influence extends worldwide with over 250 keynote presentations in 50+ countries. His expertise covers advanced implantology, prosthodontics, oral surgery, aesthetics, practice management, new technologies and ethics, encapsulated in his renowned “No Half Smiles®” treatment philosophy. Dr. Stanley, a TEDx speaker and National Geographic documentary host, recently earned accolades as one of the “32 Most Influential People in Dentistry” by Incisal Edge magazine in the US. Actively driving innovation, he introduces novel concepts and therapies at White Clinic, delving into regenerative medicine, longevity, and the development of biological, integrative and functional dentistry and medicine.
Recently, Dr. Stanley co-founded Missing Link, the world’s first artificial intelligence that helps the medical community communicate better with dentists by means of scanning dental x-rays for hidden silent pathologies that could be disrupting systemic health. This technology was developed to support Dr. Stanley’s concept of “Immune Dentistry”, connecting oral disease to systemic disease. Dr. Stanley spends most of his days in the clinic working with his team, transforming and improving the lives of his patients. Explore his insights further through his podcast “Biting into Healthcare”, and delve into his impactful work at miguelstanley.com.
- Graduated in Dentistry in the School of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil in 1980
- Master in oral Diagnosis, PhD in Oral Pathology in School of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Pos-Doc at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), United States
- Full Professor of the School of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, since 2011
- President of the Brazilian Association for Biophotonics and Laser in Dentistry and Health (ABLOS)
- Member of the International Society for Lasers Dentistry (ISLD) since 2004
- Vice-President of the Executive Board of the ISLD
- Author of over 250 papers in international indexed journals
- Lecturer of the Master of Science “Lasers in Dentistry” of the AALZ- formerly at Aachen University and now in Sigmund Freud University
- Lecturer of the Mastership courses Laser in Dentistry of the AALZ
- Member of the Scientific Committee of ISLD 2020 and ISLD2024.
- Private practice in Proboca Canarias Dental Clinic
- Academic co-worker at AALZ-SIGMUND FREUD UNIVERSITY and Universidad de Nebrija (Surgical and Medicine Master’s Degree in Dermatoesthetic procedures)
- Lecturer at WCLI and Valencia, Nebrija and Barcelona University
- Degree in Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry.1983
- Post graduate Course in Aesthetic Dentistry, Baylor College of Dentistry, 1996
- Master’s course in Implantology, Surgery, Periodontics and Prosthodontics, Bern University, 2002
- Master‘s Degree in Oral Laser Aplications, Univeristy of Barcelona, 2010
- European Master’s Degree in Oral Laser Applications, EMDOLA, 2010
- Mastership Certification within the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI), 2011
- European Master’s Degree in Laser and Phototherapy in Dermoaesthetic Pathology, Official College of Doctors of Barcelona, 2011
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Lasers in Dentistry, RWTH Aachen University, 2016
- Private practice in Proboca Canarias Dental Clinic since 1987
- Lecturer and coordinator of AALZ Mastership ”Laser Therapy in Dentistry” and MSc. in Lasers in Dentistry
- International speaker of laser in dentistry and integrative medicine
- Editorial Board Member of Laser in Dental Science Journal (LIDS)
René Franzen works as scientific director at AALZ Aachen Dental Laser Center, teaches and researches dental laser applications and use cases since 2001 and has more than 100 publications related to this field (H-index: 26). As the former head of preclinical research and education at AALZ, he is now the course director of the new
Master Professional „Lasers in Dentistry“ at SFU Sigmund Freud University in Vienna, Austria.
He is also a member of ISLD, DGL, and board member in the journals “Lasers in Dental Science“, and „Biomedicines”.
- 2017 - Venia Legendi (Privatdozent, Habilitation, degree awarded by RWTH Aachen University, Germany) in Experimental Maxillofacial Surgery
- 2003 - Ph.D. in Theoretical Medicine (Dr. rer. medic., degree awarded by RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- 2000 - Physicist (Dipl.-Phys., degree awarded by HHU Universität Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Scientific Director at AALZ Aachen Dental Laser Center, Aachen, Germany
- Institute of Medical Statistics, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
- Course Director ULG Lasers in Dentistry, Medical Faculty, SFU Sigmund Freud University, Vienna, Austria
- Visiting Professor at MIU Misr International University, Cairo, Egypt
- Member of Scientific Advisory Board, DGL - German Society for Laser Dentistry
Dr. Aria qualified in Stockholm Sweden has been practising in the UK since 1999. He has been the Principal Dentist at The Harrow Dental Practice since 2001.
He holds a Master of Science in Implantology and an MSc in lasers in dentistry from AALZ in Germany. Dr Aria received a WCLI mastership in 2021. He is a member of The Association of Dental Implantologists (ADI), the International Team of Implantology (ITI), The British Dental Association (BDA), the Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD), World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI) and The International Society of Laser Dentistry (ISLD).
Straumann has awarded Dr. Aria gold member status for his dental implant achievements, and he is a keynote speaker for Neoss Dental Implant.
Since receiving his MSc in Laser Dentistry, Dr Aria has performed numerous procedures using lasers from laser-assisted oral surgery, laser-assisted implant placement, and periodontal/ peri-implantitis treatment, especially for medically compromised patients. He is passionate about the benefits of using dental lasers and is eager to educate and share these benefits with his peers.
Dr. Sharonit Sahar-Helft is currently a senior physician in the Department of Endodontic, School of Graduate Dentistry, Rambam Health Care Campus (HCC), academic affiliated to The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
She earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Carol Davilla University, Bucharest, Romania, in 1991. She went on to earn her Endodontic specialist degree from the Hebrew University-Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, postgraduate program in Endodontics in Jerusalem, in 2000. Later on Dr. Sahar-Helft became a senior lecturer in the Department of Endodontic, The Hebrew University-Hadassah Faculty of Dental Medicine and until the year 2022 she was on charge of the endodontic teaching of the 5th and 6th clinical years of the dental students. In addition she was on charge until the year 2022 of laser education in the 6th (last) year of dental students and teach endodontic residents along their postgraduate training . In 2023 she joined the Department of Endodontic, School of Graduate Dentistry, Rambam HCC, Haifa.
Dr. Sahar-Helft scientific research and academic activity is focused on the application of laser technology in various fuild of dentistry, mainly endodontics. She published numerous peer reviewed basic science and clinical papers on the topic, including book chapters.
She is a member of the Endodontic professional committee, the scientific council of the Israel Denrtal Assocition. In 2018 she was nominated a member of Founding International Society of Lasers in Dentistry (ISLD). Recently she has re-elected as the chairperson of the Israel Society of Lasers in Dentistry (ISLD).
In 2009, Dr. Sahar-Helft won the first prize award for best presentation at the World Federation of Lasers in Dentistry (WFLD), Istambul, Turkey. In 2014 she won the Award for Excellence of the International Association of Dental Research (IADR) European Research, First Place, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Dr. Vinisha Pandey is an Endodontist by profession and had completed her post- graduation from Faculty of Dental sciences, Rama university, Kanpur in 2012. She is currently serving as Professor in the department of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics at Mithila Minority dental college, Darbhanga.
Shes done her Proficiency in Lasers from University of California, San Francisco in 2013 and Fellowship in lasers from UCL Eastman dental institute, London in 2019. She is pursuing Masters in Lasers form Sigmund Freud University, Vienna in collaboration with AALZ, Germany.
She is the managing director of Dr. Vinisha Pandey dentistry, a multispecialty laser and dental clinic at Kanpur. She has Authored of the book “Lasers in Operative Dentistry and Endodontics” by CBS publishers. Featured in various magazines as “Shining star of Modern Dentistry”. In her free time she dabbles in painting and listens to music.
- MSc. PhD. in Orthodontics
- Mastership ‘Laser in Dentistry’ AALZ
- MSc. Laser in Dentistry, RWTH Aachen University
- Academic Co-worker, AALZ
- Exco Board member, ISLD
- Assistant Professor of Orthodontics
- Head of Dental Laser Center
- Misr International University